Outlook Integration

January 30, 2017 no comments

Outlook Integration

Marissa Marxen

It would be great if CosmoLex offered a real Outlook integration like MyCase.  Rather than setting up a forwarding rule on your e-mails, which can be onerous and cause more or less e-mails sent to CosmoLex than you’d like, MyCase has a feature where there is a little MyCase tab within Outlook, and whenever you send an e-mail from your work e-mail, it asks you whether you would or would not like to forward it to MyCase, which I think is much easier.  It would also be great if your contacts could sink to CosmoLex as well.

a.mckenzie answered
    lsdrake

I would love to see contacts sync between Outlook and Cosmolex as well.

JD Robinson commented on answer
    a.mckenzie

I have been requesting such an integration with microsoft 365 for over a year now. I dont think its coming…. 🙁

JD Robinson edited answer
    cvargo

Task integration is very much needed. I cam from using Prolaw and there was an extension in Outlook we could use to profile selected emails into a matter. I wish CL offered individual user inboxes. My firm has 14 users; it’s impossible to sift through the inbox to keep it under 1,000 items.

JD Robinson edited answer
    Ethan L. Hausmann

Outlook task integration is extremely important for my firm as well.

JD Robinson commented on answer
    Christine L Freeman

I agree there needs to be some change here.  Every email I get is visible to me and the staff.  i would love a better filter than a keyword.  I want my staff to be able to see the emails once designated into a client matter folder.  I never know when someone is going to send me an email that is personal in nature and not to be shared across the board.  I would like to be able to chose what is shared.

David Seltzer commented on answer

Login