saving vendor invoices

January 30, 2017 no comments

saving vendor invoices

oswegolaw

We plan to use the program for our Accounting functions.  I do not see where we can save a copy of a paid vendors invoice in the vendors contact folder. I see we can save documents to the client matter, but not the vendor contact.  AM i missing something?  If that is something the program can not do, then i request it be considered by your development team.

Esther Peralta answered
Question is closed, new answer are not accepted.
    Esther Peralta

Hi!

Thank you for your message! The Accounts Payable section under Accounting would be the best place to manage vendor bills for the firm and keep track of when they’ve been paid. However, I understand you are looking to attach the paid invoice.

Currently, the ability to add documents to vendor bills in Accounts Payable is not available. I will certainly submit this feature request on your behalf.

In the meantime, we suggest you create an ‘administrative’ matter. You could then use our document storage to organize administrative documents, like paid vendor invoice copies.

For additional information, please contact our support team: support.cosmolex.com

Thank you!

-Esther

Esther Peralta edited answer
    Esther Peralta
    Answer is private, only moderator and participants can read.

Login