Contact accessibility from relations tab within a matter

January 30, 2017 no comments

Contact accessibility from relations tab within a matter

Ralph Somma

I would like to access a contact card by clicking on the contact from within the relations tab in a matter.

At the very least, I would like the ability to send an email by clicking on the email address of a contact in the relations tab within a matter.

Ralph Somma answered
    Ralph Somma

Hi David

It’s frustrating to have to go to the contacts tab and then search for a contact to have access to a hyperlink from which an email can be sent.

Like the matter summary tab which has an email hyperlink of the client, it would be so much easier if the contacts under the matter relations tab had an email hyperlink as well.

Thanks.

Ralph

David Seltzer commented on answer
    Ralph Somma

Hi David. Thanks again for the response. However, since my questions wasn’t answered in another help request I’ll ask it here.

Why am I not receiving notifications via email of your answers. Can it be that the only way to check answers to help questions is to come back to this forum?! That is not very efficient.

David Seltzer commented on answer
    David Seltzer

Ralph, that for the feedback.  Whie CosmoLex allows the ability to send invoices and retainer reminders via email, you can not click the name to send an email like you can from your email provider.  The purpose we have for email in CosmoLex is for emails being forwarded into our system and broken down by matter.

As for obtaining contact information via the relations tab, I can add that request on your behalf.

David Seltzer answered

Login